December 6th: Peter Layzell. Landscape in oils Peter has demonstrated a portrait with great success and it will be interesting to see one of his landscapes, although this topic is to be confirmed.
That will be the last meeting before Christmas, so we wish you a very happy Christmas. The programme for the new year will follow ASAP.
I hope to be running a Saturday workshop on February 8th 2020 & for the first time, will be held at Slyne Memorial Hall. Peter Threlfall will lead this Acrylic workshop. TBC.
In the main our programme includes:
- Demonstrations and tuition by professional artists.
- Thursday afternoon sessions.
- Tutored workshops by professional artists.
- Lectures by professional artists and art historians.
- Outdoor painting and sketching days in summer.
- Visits to galleries and national collections.
- Public exhibitions for society members to show and sell their work.
To download a membership application form follow the link below