Our annual Art exhibition at Lancaster Museum ends on 20th Feb.
Members who have unsold exhibits are asked to collect their work:
Sat 24th Feb 10.00 – 12.00
Sunday 25th Feb 10.00 – 12.00
Members will note from the programme that we will no longer be holding our fortnightly club nights at Torrisholme as well as our demonstrations. This is because of the poor attendance last season and a decision was made to encourage members to attend our weekly sessions at Bolton-le-Sands Old Grammar School. We have the splendid hall there all day with our Portrait Group in the morning and painting and drawing groups in the afternoon.
Take you pick of either and join in the fun and please try and get along to our demonstrations. We have a great mixture of artists all ready to show off their skills and we want as many of you as possible to show your support. We would also like you to encourage friends and others to come long ad hopefully join the society.
May I wish you all a very happy and peaceful artistic new year.
In the main our programme includes:
- Demonstrations and tuition by professional artists.
- Thursday afternoon sessions.
- Tutored workshops by professional artists.
- Lectures by professional artists and art historians.
- Outdoor painting and sketching days in summer.
- Visits to galleries and national collections.
- Public exhibitions for society members to show and sell their work.
The society is both friendly and welcoming, but then don’t just take my word for it – come and join us at one of our regular weekly meetings.
I shall look forward to greeting you.
To download a membership application form follow the link below